Mecalac set to bring ‘bags of innovation to Hillhead 2022
Mecalac Construction Equipment UK will showcase the latest models from its compact portfolio at Hillhead 2022. The team will be located on stand A25 throughout the event, which takes place at the Hillhead Quarry in Derbyshire between 21-23 June.
World-renowned for its unique designs and first-to-market operator technologies, Mecalac’s innovative range sets the standards in performance and capability. A number of products will be showcased on stand, including models from its MDX cabbed site dumper portfolio, TLB backhoe loader range, MWR wheeled excavator suite, AX articulated loader and MCR crawler-skid excavator collections. The ‘rental-favourite’ MBR-71 single drum pedestrian roller will complete the line-up.
· MDX – The perfect blend of safety, comfort and performance, Mecalac’s MDX cabbed site dumper range has been designed from the ground up to deliver class-leading safety credentials for construction professionals nationwide. See the latest 3.5 tonne edition making it’s Hillhead debut.
· TLB – Combining impressive power, efficiency and capability with heavy-duty design and exceptional build quality, Mecalac’s TLB backhoe loader range guarantees the highest levels of productivity and flexibility.
· MWR – Agile, versatile and productive, Mecalac MWR wheel excavators blend impressive performance with compact dimensions to provide an unmatched operator solution.
· AX – Sleek, stylish and efficient, the Mecalac AX articulated loader range offers a reliable solution for every application. Thanks to its innovative design, the operator benefits from low running costs, ease of operation and simple maintenance.
· MCR – Compact, capable and highly productive, Mecalac MCR crawler-skid excavators combine the speed of a loader with the swing of an excavator to deliver a completely revolutionary operator experience.
· MBR – Perfectly suited to applications including highway repair, footpaths, cycle lanes, playgrounds and landscaping environments, the proven design and best-in-class manoeuvrability of Mecalac’s MBR single-drum compaction roller guarantees optimum performance for operators.
Mark Royse, Head of Sales at Mecalac Construction Equipment UK, commented: “As a key event in the construction calendar, we’re looking forward to showcasing our full product range with visitors to the show. It provides the perfect platform to engage with thousands of industry professionals – from plant hire firms to owner-operators.
“We will have lots to share with visitors from new product showcases, finance campaigns and giveaway competitions.”
For more information about Mecalac, or the company’s innovative portfolio of compact construction equipment, visit www.mecalac.com/en, or meet the team on stand A25 at Hillhead 2022.