Komatsu Europe HD785-8 Rigid Dump Truck at bauma 2022
EU Stage V compliant – Excellent manoeuvrability and travel performance. Visit Komatsu at bauma 2022 in hall C6 and on the outdoor demo ground FM713/1.
Komatsu Europe’s HD785-8 Rigid Dump Truck will be presented on the demo ground at bauma 2022. Designed, developed, and manufactured based on 100 years Komatsu experience and know-how, the HD785-8 delivers the highest levels of safety, performance, operator comfort and productivity.
“The HD785-8 proposes excellent operator comfort, great travel performance and the well-known Komatsu reliability of the previous model” says Juuso Ahola, Product Manager at Komatsu Europe. “This machine is such a pleasure to operate that you just might want to keep the keys at the end of your shift rather than hand them over to the next operator.”
Safety & First-class operator comfort
Safety is Komatsu’s number one priority. The HD785-8 is equipped with LED lights, ground level battery, starter and machine lockout disconnect switches. A newly designed stairway provides safe access to the cabin.
For improved safety, Komatsu KomVision is standard: it creates a real-time 360-degree bird’s-eye view on the cab monitor and eliminates any blind spots on the rear and sides of the machine.
Operator comfort on the HD785-8 includes a new ergonomically designed cab, with a convenient control layout and a comfortable environment for more confident work and greater productivity.
The new fabric-covered, air suspension seat is adjustable to the operator’s weight and height and includes a seat heater and a ventilator as standard.
Thanks to a low noise engine, large capacity viscous cab mountings, hydro-pneumatic suspension and independent strut type suspension on the front wheels, in-cab noise levels are kept at 72 dBA.
Easy & Safe Maintenance
Radiator cleaning becomes easy thanks to the hydraulic radiator fan with reverse mode. The ground level jump start receptacle and service centre with fast fill coupler for engine, transmission, brake oil & coolant refills further facilitates easy and safe maintenance. For safety at height, technicians can attach lanyards to tie-off points (ISO 14567) well-placed around the HD785-8.
New Features and Benefits
• EU Stage V emissions compliant – peace of mind.
• With front step ladder
• Komatsu Traction Control System (KTCS) – maximised productivity
• Energy saving operation – optimised efficiency.
• New, ergonomically designed operator cab – improved operator comfort
• Heated & ventilated air suspension seat – improved operator comfort
• Service centre with fuel, oil & coolant fast fill connection (Wiggins) – maximum uptime, maximum productivity, maximise profit
• KomVision surround view, with radar – for industry leading safety – Peace of Mind
• Engine secondary and emergency shut down switches – safety, peace of mind
• Full LED lighting system – safety, peace of mind
• KOMTRAX Step 5 – ultimate asset management
• Updated KOMTRAX-Plus – convenient machine follow-up & data management
• Komatsu CARE – peace of mind
Information in this news release is current on the date of the announcement and is subject to change without notice.
– KOMTRAX and Komatsu CARE are registered trademarks of Komatsu Ltd.
– AdBlue® is a registered trademark of Verband der Automobilindustrie e.V.
Komatsu is an industry-leading manufacturer and supplier of equipment, technologies and services for the construction, forklift, mining, industrial and forestry markets. For over a century, Komatsu equipment and services have been used by companies worldwide to develop modern infrastructure, extract fundamental minerals, maintain forests and create technology and consumer products. The company’s global service and distributor networks support customer operations, tapping into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and productivity while optimizing performance.